1. Be sure to download our latest PATCH:
Patch-8.MPQ - Required - (11.4 MB) - If you want to play without Cata/MoP displays, just WoTLK (custom)content, download this patch -
MIRROR 1 - Soon
MIRROR 2 - https://mega.co.nz/#!soh3Ta6A!vVLZ-ccvBvENYhjYxdFF8EEqp2KzZ8JiuWBv8x-66TE
MIRROR 3 - Soon
Patch-4.MPQ - (~ 1.7 GB - Cata/MoP/WoD content) - Optional -
MIRROR 1 - https://mega.co.nz/#!AsI2AJIS!8c5bqxp7YlmTTouuY3C70OrwNka6iYLE9Ce_r7ASquc
MIRROR 2 - https://www.dropbox.com/s/pj446wgw1tlu6q8/Patch-4.mpq?dl=0
MIRROR 3 - http://www.mediafire.com/download/q4l4vcaliwtcdlu/Patch-4.mpq
MIRROR 1 - http://www.mediafire.com/download/d7mskd63ke8ww35/Patch-F.mpq
NOTE: Please choose between these two combinations and place it into your Data folder. Also, don't forget that you cannot have other custom patches (.mpq ones) except retail ones and our (OblivionWoW's) one.
Patch-8.MPQ - Should look like this:
Having problems displaying the items, though you have our patches?
Take a look at our tutorials: http://forum.oblivion-gaming.com/index.php?/forum/20-tutorials-guides/
2. You must create an account. Don't forget to read our ToS (http://www.oblivion-wow.com/page/tos ) before registering. The account is used to log into both the game and our website. Click here to open the registration page.
3. Install World of Warcraft.
3a. Download and Install uTorrent found here.
3b. Go here., and save the file. Then, double left click on the file you downloaded, wait a few seconds until uTorrent launches and load the file into it.
3c. Alternate Mirrors for the .torrent download :
3d. Wait until uTorrent reports that the file is completely downloaded.
3e. Download: The Game
3f. Go to your Download folder (or where you downloaded the file). Open it, select 'The Wrath of the Lich King' download, and press 'Ok'. Make sure you close the Launcher!
3g. Now Begins the long process of patching it up manually.
Start by downloading each file in turn:
3h. After you have downloaded each one, move them to your World of Warcraft folder, then open them in order, one at a time, from 3.2.0 To 3.3.5a Close the Launcher as fast as possible!
4. Open up the "World of Warcraft" directory. The default directory is "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft". When you've found it, open up the directory called "data", then go into the directory called either enUS or enGB, depending on your client language.
5. Open up the file called "realmlist.wtf" with a text editor such as Notepad. To do this, you must right click on the file and choose properties, then select notepad as the default software for files with the ".wtf" ending. You may also just start the text editor and drag the file into the edit window.
6. Erase all text and change it to:
set realmlist play.oblivion-wow.com
set realmlist play.wowflare.net
You may now start playing! If you need any help, do not hesitate to create a support ticket.